The Qubino Flush Shutter equips motors for shutters, shades, garage doors, venetian blinds, etc. with Z-Wave wireless technology. Thus, shutters and venetian blinds can be controlled both wirelessly via Z-Wave commands and locally via conventional wall switch. The Qubino Flush Shutter is designed to be mounted inside a flush mounting box, hidden behind a conventional wall switch.
Additional functionalities of the Qubino Flush Shutter are the optional temperature sensor (GOA_ZMNHEA1), the power meter as well as the repeater function to improve range und stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Thinnest Z-Wave radio module for wall box installation
- Precise shutter motor positioning
- Energy measuring and repeater function
- Works with momentary or toggle switches and by dedicated roller blind control switches
- Add digital temperature sensor (optional)
- Voltage: 110…230 V, 50 Hz
- Standby energy eonsumption: 0.4 W
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave