The Qubino On/Off Thermostat is ideal to control electric or water-based underfloor heating systems. The Thermostat module can be connected with your existing electric or water-based underfloor heating. Thanks to the very small size of the module it can be mounted almost everywhere like in a wallbox. Besides the thermostat measures the temperature through a digital sensor.
The On/Off Thermostat can be easily retrofitted. When the device is connected to your underfloor heating System it can be switched by a wallswitch, a binary sensor or over the Z-Wave technology. Furthermore the thermostat can be time or app controlled over a Z-Wave gateway. Besides the digital temperature sensor reports the temperature to the Z-Wave Gateway.
- Z-Wave Plus
- EU frequency: 868,42 MHz
- Package content: 1x Heat & Cool Thermostat with temperature sensor
- Power supply: 110-230V AC
- Output power: 2300W 230V AC / 2540W 24V DC
- Heating system: electric or water-based underfloor heating systems
- Digital temperaturesensor: -50°C ~ 125°C; Length: 100cm
- Standby electricity consumption: 0,4 Watt
The Qubino modules upgrade your common switches with Smart Home Z-Wave technology. Unmount your installed switches. Connect the Qubino module with your existing electrical installation. Then mount the switch on the flush box again. Now you can connect your lamp, fan or heating with a Z-Wave gateway and automate your home.